Allied Pipefreezing Services has always placed great emphasis on the maintenance of strict Health & Safety operating procedures. Now with Approved Contractor Status, APS is moving towards stringent new standards in all aspects of the working environment:
- All APS activities are conducted with reference to relevant Health & Safety procedures, giving proper regard to personnel, property and the environment.
- A full scope of work and site evaluation is carried out prior to the drafting of a detailed method statement and work schedule.
- Provision for adequate ventilation is a top priority. The work area is continuously monitored, and life saving equipment provided as necessary.
- Engineers are trained to ensure the complete dispersal of ice plugs and to check for leaks prior to leaving the site.
- Appropriate tools, material, safety equipment and protective clothing is provided in accordance with the latest Health & Safety legislation, and to suit clients’ specific requirements.
- Suitable barriers and warning signs are also provided where necessary.